It is more than likely most of you will not understand the references I make in this post.
Up until a few weeks ago, I had never seen Doctor Who either.
And under the circumstances, I really can’t recommend it to you.
Unless you like TV shows that take over your life and reduce you to a puddle of tears at the mention of a pond. *uncontrollable sobs*
11. You have dreams in which you and the Doctor go on fantastical adventures in outer space and/or a different time period. And preferably meet someone like Shakespeare.
10. As you prepare for cleaning checks, you pull your vacuum around as though it were a Dalek and tell all the crumbs under the couch you are going to exterminate them.
9. When your roommate sees a folder on your computer desktop labeled AMY IS MY FAVORITE, she assumes it’s a collection of Doctor Who-slash-Amy Pond related items when in reality it belongs to your roommate Amy. (I would never leave something like that so easily accessible.)
8. Sometimes you listen to the Doctor Who soundtrack and begin to weep uncontrollably.
7. When you see the girls above you have turned their blue door into a TARDIS, you have no qualms in going up, introducing yourself, and asking if you can be best friends.
6. Sometimes people are surprised when my little two-door car is roomier than they assume it would be. I assure them it’s bigger on the inside.
5. You see people wearing cool bowties and assume that they are channeling their inner Eleven rather than wearing ironically.
4. That one time you looked in the mirror and swear for a minute your hair was as big as River Song’s.
3. You don’t even feel bad for the girls who waited 2 years for their boyfriends to return from missions. Try being the Girl Who Waited or the Last Centurion sometime and then see how you feel.
2. Your roommate makes a face at you during the hymn “Lead Kindly, Light” during the line about angels smiling and now hymn #97 is completely ruined forever. Probably.
1. You know you’ve watched way too many episodes and should probably just go play outside or something, but somehow you accidentally click the “Next” button. Ok, this is the last episode–I promise.