My mom surprised me by driving up yesterday (more on that later) and she brought some old home movies on an external hard drive for me to download. Naturally, I spent much of my evening watching myself as a two year old. It was quite entertaining, and I learned a lot about my family and myself.
- Apparently I was the spoiled child. But can you really blame me for that? I have some parents and grandparents that were all too willing to do it…
- Being an only child is the way to go.
- My development was stunted. My cousin who’s only 2 months older than me could sing the ABC’s. I could raise my hand and say “Me!” when my parents asked who the cutest girl in the whole world was. Behind the curve, much?
- The way I dance hasn’t changed much in 18 years. Oh, baby, I knew how to boogie!
- My mom looked great with that perm. Let’s start a petition to bring it back.
To be continued…