When I got myself into this whole 30 days of blogging thing, I didn’t realize that I would actually have to confess my faults to the entire blogging world. Rude. I guess I could write about how I use the word “like” too much or wish I didn’t check Facebook about 10,000 more times than I need to, but these are problems that plague almost every other person in my generation. 30 Days of Blogging is about me expressing my innermost thoughts and feelings, really letting my readers get a glimpse into the life of Rylee Carling. And so it seems appropriate that it is here on my blog that I confess the habit I don’t think I’ll ever break.
Since I moved back into my apartment in Provo, I’ve noticed how unmotivated I’ve been to write blog posts. I feel like nothing interesting ever happens to me, and I can’t even find trivial events to make sound more exciting. And so, in an effort to continue blogging through the remainder of my boring-ish summer, I have decided to start doing 30 Days of Blogging.
- I have no middle name
- I love Cinnamon Life Cereal
- I have more songs by MoTab on my iPod than any other artist
- I just got called to be an FHE mom for the last few weeks of summer
- I once watched all 6 Star Wars movies in one day
- I love Mexican food
- I am currently making lemon poppy-seed muffins
- I don’t like drinking milk
- My favorite Christmas present was my electric hand mixer
- I refer to my 17-year-old sister for fashion advice, so if you ever compliment me on my outfit, you’re actually complimenting her
- It’s my secret dream to be in the all-girl acapella group on campus
- I love to read, but sometimes have a hard time finishing a book before starting another one
- I may or may not have ordered Psych season 5 on DVD because I couldn’t wait until Christmas. Don’t tell my mom.
- I wear my contacts longer than I’m supposed to. Don’t tell my optometrist.
- My room is Audrey Hepburn themed–lots of black and white with random splatters of pink and Tiffany blue